- The First thing is the First-Aid Kit – Very easy to not think about- until you need it!
- Throw out old cosmetics and beauty products, your beatiful enough!.
- Wash curtains and dust the blinds.
- Clean all tile areas.
- Fix any grout
- Put the vacum on the extractor fans & wipe after
- Wipe the light fittings and switches.
- Wash out the trash can after emptying
- Put a paper bag in it for the waste
- Put some "White Magic" down the plug drains to remove hair and stop them clogging up - This is a GREAT made in Calgary product.
5 Tips to Blitz Your Bathroom
Posted in: Bathroom clean ups