FIRST TIME BUYERS INFORMATION
SCROLL DOWN FOR YOUR FIRST TIME INFORMATION FORM
Take YOUR own Buyers agent to the
negotiating table with you!
We provide a specialist service for buyers
- Full representation for the buyer in a negotiation, we will not represent the seller
- The Listing Agent represents the Seller in any negotiations
- Our service costs you nothing, the seller pays all commissions.
- An experienced agent will negotiate between you and the seller
- We will provide all the facts related to the Condo you wish to purchase
- All the facts and options / developments associated with the community
- Totally unbiased opinions on all Condos we show you
- Guidance on meeting all conditions which will include (but not restriced to finance and document review)
- Ensure you obtain the most favorable terms on the purchase
- Give you peace of mind, we are your trusted real estate partner
- Provide full disclosure of all information pertaining to the subject Condo
- The use of our no obligation links to our mortgage specialists giving you the best finance options
The first step for the first-time buyer is to have a good team picked - experienced professionals. These professionals will be your chosen team throughout the buying process.
Next, it is important to figure out what you can afford. If you buy a Condo which will require you to pay mortgage payments which are in excess of a third of your income, you will have difficulty in keeping up with the mortgage payments. You will also need to look at property taxes, - plus your monthly Condo fee.
While considering your offer to purchase, we will provide information to show you what comparable recent Condos sold for in the unit and close community. This will give you a good idea regarding what is a reasonable offer. Most offers will have (but not limited to) a Document Review and Mortgage condition period.
A good well maintained Condo is an investment that will not only be a great place for you to live, but will also give you no reason to worry about issues like frequent repairs. We always go through everything with our clients and our golden rule is "No Suprises" everything is covered.
Call / Text or email us for a First Time Buyer Meeting - and let's discuss your options.